вторник, 30 августа 2016 г.

Rise and Dine

Rise and Dine


Rise and Dine


Normally I’d be upset that zombies are overdone but this was too traditional to disrespect.


I was expecting him to maybe mindlessly drink rancid milk or something.


Surprise! did not see that coming


Wait, do western people put pillows in coffins for the dead to sleep on? O_o


i dont know if you easterners just bury the dead in a pine box, but we at least give then those nescessities.


But yes, Andy “Crossgate” Yan, we Westerners do have ridiculously fancy coffins, usually including satin pillows and a soft satin lining in the coffin. See, for example, this site: https://www.skycaskets.com/shop/bronze-copper-caskets/sunset-bronze-casket/


What is the spider holding? Looks like a tiny pink star wand


I think it’s a tiny flower


I don’t get it. ��


generally didnt expect the ending, another great comic as always xD


And I thought he was gonna say “BURGERS!”


Lmao xD


Another great comic!


It’s been fun streaming in Halloween mode! Preparing for the next gaming stream (not tomorrow, but the day after). I’m thinking we’ll play the Layers of Fear DLC: Inheritance, and then some Overwatch! I HAVE SO MANY LOOT BOXES TO OPEN (I’ve been saving them up for the stream for ages now). Oh also we’ve just set up a Discord server!


Original article and pictures take http://www.loadingartist.com/comic/rise-and-dine site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий