пятница, 5 августа 2016 г.

One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta

One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta


One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta


I’ve been wanting to try this one pot pasta thing. This looks fabulous!


This looks delicious!


I love one pot pastas (washing up heaven) and any pasta with sausage is a winner in my book!


{ Teffys Perks Blog } X


Wow! This looks absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to try it out


This dish was fantastic! My boyfriend absolutely loved it!


Ultimate comfort food! I would so love to dive into it right now.


Oh yum – I love, love the combination of spicy and cheesy, especially in pasta dishes. I’ve yet to try any of these fabulous-sounding pasta dishes that cook in one pan, without draining, but this is a dream for someone who doesn’t have a dishwasher (ahem. me.). Can’t wait to try this, Chung-Ah.


Who doesn’t love a good one pan meal!? I love how this is super carbalicious but still full of BIG flavor from the andouille!


Love this! I especially love not having to cook the pasta separately. Perfect quick and easy comfort food.


I love creamy pasta dishes! This sounds aaaamazing!!


Yummy looking recipe and I’m always looking for simple one pot meals. Pinned!


I’ve never thought of cooking the pasta in the dish with the sauce – what a great and easy idea! Love the flavours of this too, totally up my street.


There’s nothing better than a one pot meal – your pasta looks killer!


I need this!!!!


sounds like a quick and yummy dinner!


This looks SO incredibly good. My mouth is watering and I want to go in the kitchen (at 9:40pm) to make this for lunch tomorrow! I neeeeeed to make this ASAP. I LOVE one-pot pasta dishes. Less dishes to clean and way easy for a busy weeknight! beautiful job!


Girl, that cheese is calling my name. Gotta love a one pot meal. Pinned!


I am so glad I found your blog.


Holy heck, now I’m craving pasta at way too late in the evening! Looks fabulous!


Local rock music legends ‘Play it Forward’ for music education and


awareness. It is very expensive for a bounce house company to insure each and every one


of their bouncers. Caspa: Like Benga, Caspa has often collaborated with


Rusko.


Hi! I really want to try this, but am trying to stay away from sodium. Do you know if I can substitute the sausage with something else (a ground meat, maybe?)


You can definitely try substituting ground turkey or chicken but you may have to adjust the cooking time as needed.


Hillshire Farms has recently started to market a “Lower Sodium” sausage.


That’s what I will use in this dish.


Just FYI.


LOVE that the pasta gets cooked right in – perfection! make this for me anytime sista. Seriously, anyyytime


I tried this and my whole family loved it!! Used chipotle chicken sausage and sharp cheese, diced tomatoes with gr.chilies…..it was yummy!!


This looks so beautiful I want to frame it up and hand on my wall. It’s the kind of dinner I would want to eat every day. I love spices sausages especially in a pasta dish. So much flavour with so little effort!


This is one dreamy skillet!!!


This recipe is the BEST! I love one pot meals and this one is tasty, easy and great for adapting depending on dietary needs (I sub’ed in whole wheat pasta, chicken chorizo, skim milk etc). Shared with my readers here: http://seektobemerry.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-few-things-you-should-know-right-now.html thanks for the inspiration!


Tried this. It came out great ! My boyfriend and I were quite please. Thanks


Just made this. It truly was “Damn Delicious”! Very easy to prepare and even my picky eaters loved it.


I’m so glad the picky eaters loved this!


Just made this but used smoked turkey sausage since I couldn’t find andouie. I also added a can of low sodium black beans and a dash of cayenne. Excellent!!!


AMAZING!!! I used Trader Joes chicken andouille sausage and it turned out nice and spicy. Everyone went back for seconds! Great recipe.


Trader Joe’s andouille sausage is the best! That’s the only one I use!


The hubs and I like our pasta al dente… Would you suggest adding less liquid for firmer pasta?


Yes, less liquid and less cooking time for more of an al dente texture.


I have angel hair pasta on hand, would this also require less liquid and less cooking time? If so, how much liquid do you recommend?


Lisa, this is really hard to answer as I have not used angel hair pasta myself. You can always add a little more angel hair pasta (about 10-12 ounces) to balance it out.


My daughter is not a fan of spicy food, do you think this would still have good flavor with regular smoked sausage and monterey jack cheese?


I don’t see why not! Just be sure to use your favorite kind of sausage – that’s where most of the flavor comes from!


Do you drain the can of tomatoes?


No, I kept the juices and poured it right in with the tomatoes.


I just discovered your website and can’t wait to try this dish. Looks amazing!


Made this per the recipe & it turned out amazing! So delicious & just the right amount of spice. I was a bit skeptical while it was cooking, but once the cheese is added…. oh my! Thanks for sharing!


I had everything in my pantry to make this except the sausage. But I did have chicken! I added cumin and chile powder to the mix and it tasted delicious! Thank you for this easy recipe!


Dumb question but in the picture you posted what is the green stuff on the dish? And is the sausage you used really spicy?


Kelsey, I used cilantro as a garnish in this dish. The sausage I used is not all that spicy but feel free to use your favorite kind/brand.


What are the little green flecks in the photos? Did you add minced parsley/cilantro to this?


Yes, I added minced cilantro but parsley would work great as well. It’s really up to personal preference.


This is absolutely amazing, I made it exactly as the recipe says and I must say this is just delish!!!! So simple and easy to put together thank you


I just made this yesterday (and again today with leftover ingredients) and it’s delicious! I love love love one-dish meals. I just have to say, though, when I’m eating it, there’s a part of my mind that is like, “this has tomatoes, milk and chicken broth in it and that’s a gross combination.” LOL Can you tell I used to be a very picky eater? I’m able to put that thought out of my mind to enjoy this dish though. Thanks so much!


Hello! I was going to try out this recipe but unfortunately I ran out of canned tomatoes! What would recommend as a substitute for it? I have a few cherry tomatoes lying around (about 13 of them) though.


Unfortunately, Camelia, the cherry tomatoes would not be an appropriate substitute. The liquid from the canned tomatoes is imperative in this dish, creating the base of the sauce for this pasta.


My husband whipped this up for Sunday lunch today …’damn good’ is right. Will definitely be sharing this recipe.


Just made this I’m excited to try it after hearing all the positives. Mines a little saucy hoping it thickens up before we eat. Meal one of my two week meal plan!


I made this last night and, I must say, I was a bit skeptical putting the recipe together. It seemed a little too easy to amount to anything special. What a nice surprise! This was really flavorful! This is the second one of your recipes that I’ve tried and both were excellent. Can’t wait to try more. Thanks!


I tried this recipe with deer sausage. Soooo good and I really loved that there was just one dirty dish. So much better and cheaper than Hamburger Helper.


This looks and sounds really good. I may have to make this this weekend.


Has anyone tried to double this recipe? 8 oz of pasta is only half a box right? If I use the full pound of pasta should I just double everything else? Can’t wait for this!


My advice, follow the recipe once as written ,. if it is to your liking, then proceed with doubling or making changes.


Omg this looks amazing I’m planning on making this except I was wondering if I could use a different kind of pasta and could I just dice up tomatoes not sure if I have any canned ?


You can definitely use a different kind of pasta but I recommend using canned potatoes – the liquid from the can is crucial in this dish to help cook the pasta.


I made this last night. I got waaaaayyy too excited to not make it.


Had to make some substitutions for lack of ingredients in Aus, but it was amazinggggg.


Also added celery, carrots and parsley and i am totally wanting to make a double batch to portion out and freeze up for those lazy days where i really cannot be bothered cooking.


Looking forward to making more of your one-pot goodies!


SO GOOD! And very quick weeknight meal! I actually realized mid-cooking, I forgot to buy the diced tomatoes! SO I diced up some fresh tomatoes and added tomato sauce so it wouldn’t be dry! It still came out awesome! Thanks for sharing the great recipe!


I made this and it was wonderful! Thank you for sharing! I will be making this for Valentine’s Day instead with linguine and shrimp, and I am going to try mozzarella cheese this time since it was a tad on the Hot side for our liking. Either way this will be added into my cooking rotation.


Just made this last night. Absolutely delicious, and unbelievably easy!


I made this….used Johnsonville spicy sausage and added green pepper….yummmo


This is SO delicious! I made it about a week ago and my husband and I are still eating it. It seems to get better and better each time we eat it. I used a 12-oz. box of macaroni and 2 cans of tomatoes (with liquid), 2.5 cups of broth and about 3/4 c. milk. I also added some fresh spinach to it and in addition to the pepper jack cheese, topped it with fresh basil. I could eat this every day! I want to try it again with turkey kielbasa instead of the Andouille to reduce the fat (we are dieting, what else is new). Thanks for a great recipe!


Sounds amazing – I may just have to make this again with your substitutions!


Very good! Next time I will add something green, maybe spinach or peas!


Hi, I was wondering about how many cups of macaroni is needed instead of in ounces?


Katie, I’m not entirely sure on the exact measurement of this. I generally use about half a bag of pasta (usually packaged at 16 ounces).


Just finished making it, looks delicious! It was about 2 cups of pasta


Making it now. I added peas made it with chorizo and added cubed ham! Let’s c how it turns out


I make this on a weekly basis; a staple recipe in our house Love it!


Go to comfort food at it’s best.


I have made this soooo many time. The fam loves it. i sub the tomatoes with Rotel tomatoes, usually mild. So yummy!


I loved this recipe! It really was fast and easy to make. We used quinoa/corn pasta and added parsley near the end. Turned out fabulous! You can see my post about it at http://busymomrecipes.com/dinner/one-pot-pasta-with-sausage/.


I love making this! We substitute zucchini noodles as the “pasta” and it is amazing.


This was amazingly delicious! I used fresh (squishy, overripe) tomatoes instead of canned. Wonderful recipe; thanks for sharing!


Omg I just made this with quinoa pasta, lactose free milk, & Italian chicken sausage. IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD!


Oh my my my!! This was so easy, smelled wonderful cooking and the taste— Wow, DELICIOUS!! Hubby says it’s a 9.5 ;o)…I say 10+++…thanks for a wonderful recipe!!


oh, and he’s going in for his 2nd bowl right now!! :o)


This was SO good!!! Another pin win! I used ground sausage in place of the andouille, but I followed everything else to the T. Thanks! I pinned to my Tried It – Loved It board.


I made this tonight (substituted Eckrich Smoked Sausage) and it was absolutely amazing. Quick, easy and delicious. Definitely one for the recipe book.


How many people does this serve?


Emily, this recipe should be sufficient for 4 moderate servings. This is also listed below in the recipe box under “yield”.


I’ve made this dish 3 or 4 times now, and used different rope sausages (the one I used tonight was a simple generic smoked turkey rope). It’s so good! Incredibly easy to make. I’ve never used cheese, and used half and half instead of milk. For the pasta I usually use the 3 color rotini, and have thrown in different veggies for nutrition. Tonight I ribbon sliced baby collards from the garden. Possibilities are endless! It always turns out to be a real hit. I strongly urge anyone to try this dish.


I LOVED this recipe! I was worried because at 12 minutes the pasta was far from being done and the liquid was not absorbed. But I think my mistake was just turning the fire down too low when I reduced and covered. I turned it up, let it go longer, and it was wonderful! I can’t wait to try different flavor combinations! Thanks for sharing!


I always have trouble locating this sausage.


Do you have a Trader Joe’s nearby? I usually purchase mine from there.


Making this for the second time tonight, we loved it so much when we tried it a few weeks ago! Thanks for a great recipe. I didn’t change a thing, although I used fire roasted diced tomatoes, which gave it just a little extra heat the first time (was what I had on hand)!


Made this tonight, easy quick and delicious. Like your other recipes, this one was great! Makes for a great weeknight meal!


Ok, whomever posted this recipe…. SO ROCKS!!!


I could not believe how incredibly flavorful this was!! In fact, I wanna make up new words for how good this was. Flavorlicious or giflavoriful or flavor-able. And so easy!!


Thanks again!


Excellent recipe. my husband & I loved this dish. It’s a little spicy so if you tend to shy away from spicy foods be forewarned.


Made this dish tonight, so easy and delish! Only modifications were I used andouille sausage with casing and browned/crumbled it and used a cheddar cheese mix (all I had on hand). Will make this again!!!!


I just wanted to check… I do not cook the noodles prior, right?


Right, you will be starting with uncooked noodles. That’s the beauty of a one-pot meal!


We’ve made this twice – the second time we only had a couple boxes of Kraft Mac n Cheese (I have a 4 year old..) so I used that instead of the elbows and it STILL came out great (though a tad mushy because of lower quality noodles). We also used mozzarella to top since we are in dire need of a grocery trip and it’s all we had – I dumped in the cheese packets to make sure it had that cheesy flavor and upped the milk by a half-cup. Aidell’s Andoiulle (no added nitrates since it’s a migraine trigger for me) is excellent for this both in flavor and consistency. Nice and spicy!


Oh my gosh!!!!! Absolutely amazing. I only had diced tomatoes with green chilies, so that was what I used. Colby jack to top it off. I have no leftovers! Next time, and oh yes, there will be a next time, I may have to double the recipe.


Tried this recipe today and it turned out perfectly. So good. Thanks for the recipe.


I tried this recipe last night. I was really good. I didn’t have any Andouille sausage so I subbed for another smoked sausage with garlic, sweet pepper and onion. I didn’t have any pepper jack cheese I used Monterey and Colby. After letting it sit for about 1 hour the flavors really came together. SO went back for seconds and so did I!!! Thanks for a great recipe. I will forever ditch the boxed, processed meal.


Some way or another, there was a mishap and I just had way too much liquid that was not being absorbed so I added cheese, stirred, added more cheese, and stirred again. It worked a little bit but I had to end up draining some liquid out (chicken broth, I believe). But fortunately, added cheese never hurts anything and my One Pot Sausage Pasta turned into “Cajun Mac and Cheese”. Oh well, it was still yummy!


OK first off, I would like to say that the flavors of this dish are amazing! However, I’m am experiencing one difficulty with this dish – I find its very watery after I’ve cooked the pasta for the alloted time and I found I need to let it cook uncovered to dry it up a little. Anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, how did you troubleshoot? Thanks in advance for any advice!


Jaya, I worry that your heat source was set too high, which didn’t allow your water to reduce completely.


We make this ALL the time in our house. Its so easy to put together. I always make sure I have the ingredients in the house so when we need to throw a meal together, this is the one we make! Super tasty and super easy. Thanks so much!


I just made this for dinner, I’m letting the cheese mixture (i only had a little cheddar jack left, along with a 6 italian blend(mozzarella, provolone, romano, fontina, asiago & parmesan), it’s all I had in the fridge) melt right now.


I thought I had a can of diced tomatoes, but it turned out I didn’t. So I just cut two whole fresh tomatoes up instead. I also added a small handful of red and green bell pepper and some mushrooms to it.


It is smelling so good! I can’t wait to taste it!


Just ate a big helping! It was soo yummy! Hubby ate every bite! Deff be using this recipe again!


I made this last night and it was wonderful! My husband took the first bite and started praising the meal. It was very easy and quick,


It is rare to find a recipe with so many positive reviews but I must add my name to the long list of raves. Absolutely delicious! A party in my mouth! I used Mexican style tomatoes for a little extra zip abd served with green salad and Mexican cornbread but it is also a perfect stand alone dish. Well done!


I made this last week, and my husband loved it! The only thing was that there was so much juice left over that didn’t absorb.. I will have to adjust something (maybe drain the diced tomatoes). However, I will be making this again today! Can’t wait to eat this deliciousness Thank you!


I have made this dish several times and just love it. My husband prefers it with ground beef and pork, which is still great. I do substitute marinara sauce for the canned tomatoes. I have loved every recipe I have tried of yours! Thanks!


This was Dam Good! I had left over andouille sausage from gumbo on Christmas. This will become a constant in my dinner tricks!


This has very quickly become my favorite food blog. I made this for dinner tonight. It was fantastic. So many more recipes I plan to try out, especially the one pot meals!


Has anyone tried this w/ rice instead of noodles ?


Could you substitute beef broth or water? I’m out of chicken broth and I really want to make this,


It is best to use chicken broth but if a substitution must be made, I recommend using water rather than beef broth.


Thank You.


This was an awesome last minute Mardi Gras meal, loved it!


Thank you so much for this dish! I’m 14 and I cook this for my family all the time. It’s so easy and tastes amazing!!!!


Good taste, but my mother and I used Fontina cheese and Parmesan instead of Pepper Jack.


Made this last night and it was wonderful! Perfect meal for a busy night – no fuss and absolutely delicious. This will be put into “the rotation.”


Just finished making this for my son.. He absolutely loves it!!! I had a little taste and agreed! I will definitely be making this again!


We tried this and loved it. I thought it might need more heat but was surprised how much the sausage brought on it’s own. I’m glad I didnt add Cayenne to it.


The only deviation I did was to take 1/4 cup of the sauce, stir in 1 Tbs flour, return the rue back to the skillet and let it simmer a bit to thicken up the sauce.


Loved it! Everytime my husband REALLY likes something I make he says “add it to the recipe book” and he said just that after trying this dish! Fab!


We made this tonight for dinner and it was delicious! My family has loved every dish of yours that we’ve made. Keep up the good work!


Would it be okay to use cheddar cheese instead of pepper jack?


Yes, absolutely.


This was so good! The pepper jack cheese gives this the kick it needs!


This looks like another one-pot winner! Thank you!


This recipe was amazing! One pot dinners are the best. I used whole wheat penne which was just sitting around and also chopped up some asparagus and put that in there as well to get a little green in the meal. Turned out great. Thanks for the recipe.


I searched online for a recipe to use the remainder of my andouille sausage and I didn’t want yet another jambalaya recipe. I made this last night and it was delicious! Glad to have found this site and will definitely look at other recipes here. Thanks!


This is the BEST. I’ve made plenty of stuff from your website before (Can you say, PF changs lettuce wraps… yum!) but this is by far the easiest dish to throw together. One little thing I changed is that I use apple chicken sausage to make it have a little less fat (and I like the taste of it!) It is so fantastic and easy, and love that it only messes up one pot!


I made this tonight, and it was AH-MAY-ZING! I used a whole box of quinoa elbow pasta instead of regular elbow pasta, and andouille chicken sausage. Soooo good. I’m excited to eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow


Can I substitute brown minute rice for the pasta using same parts liquid?


That sounds like a wonderful substitution but without having tried this myself, I cannot answer with certainty. Please use your best judgment.


The liquid didn’t absorb like the recipe states but the flavours were good for the most part.


Did you put in enough pasta? Mine turned out perfect but if you were short on pasta I could see there being extra liquid.


Made this today with vegan sausage since i don’t eat meat, was seriously good. I used orzo since i did not have elbow macaroni, added green peas and a little chipotle powder. This recipe is a keeper.


Made this last night with one small change, it was so good! My hubby loved it. I”m pregnant and spicy foods give me heartburn right now so instead of using pepper jack cheese, I used an italian blend of shredded cheese, and put in a whole two cups instead of one (because we LOVE cheesy!). Anyways, was so good (and sooo easy). I will definitely be adding this recipe to my regular week-night meals!


I made this tonight (last minute decision but had all the ingredients) using hot italian sausage out of the casing. I was quite disappointed with the overall lack of flavour. Next time, if there is a next time, I’ll have to think through layering deeper flavour. The tomato base can pack a lot more punch but the lack of flavour means the cheese overwhelms the dish.


Lindsey, thank you for trying my recipe. I hope you get a chance to try this with andouille sausage instead – that’s really the star of this dish!


I agree, the andouille sausage is the secret ingredient. It adds all the great flavor! Try it again!


Quick feedback on this point – I made this with leftover plain beef sausage, but I added cayenne, and several other herbs to make up for the sausage change. And it was a huge hit at my house. My son said I should make it the next night, and it truly was as easy as you say – which is great for a working mom with 3 little ones! I also used whole wheat pasta, and no one batted an eye, so I think the flavors worked.


This was amazing… Easy and tasty!!! I also loved that all the ingredients were things I already had! Hate to find an “easy” recipe online with odd items that I have to go out an purchase.


Mmmmmmmmm!! I LOVE pasta, I LOVE cheese and I LOVE Andouille sausage!!


This recipe is so incredibly quick and easy, but the end result is to die for. My roommates and I all have one night a week that were responsible for cooking dinner and when cooking for 4+ people, this is satisfying, cheap, and provides a ton of food (when you double the recipe I usually have leftovers after dishing out 5 dishes).


Thanks so much, 5 stars!


This recipe is a real winner and made everyone at the dinner table happy. I used Coleman Naturals kielbasa (it’s what we had), smoked jack cheese (ditto), and gluten-free penne (ditto again), and the recipe still worked wonderfully and came out great. I chopped up some dino kale and sauteed it separately; my husband and I threw our kale into our pasta bowls and mixed it in, while my son had his on the side. It was a great quick meal. I love recipes where I can grab things out of my fridge and pantry and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less. Thanks so much!


I made this tonight and it was delicious! Thanks for sharing a great recipe


Soooo delicious! Will definitely be making this again! I think the sausage is the secret ingredient so make sure to get the kind that is listed in the ingredients.


This recipe looks delicious! Will it make a difference if I use wheat pasta?


Yes, I believe so. I have not personally tried this myself but I know some of my readers have tried using wheat or gluten-free pastas in these one pot recipes with disastrous results. But as always, please use your best judgment.


This dish is delicious! My husband and I love it. Easy clean up! I’ve made this a few times. In fact I’m making this for dinner again tonight, serving this with a salad and some garlic toast.


Thanks so much for sharing!!!


Can you tell me what brand of skillet is that? I’ve seen it in several of your recipes and I’m interested in getting one.


It’s the Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover.


No, thats not it. The Amazon pan is showing 2 rivets for the handle. Your pan has 3. The helper handle in the Amazon picture is showing 2 rivets . Your pictures are showing 4. The helper handle in the Amazon picture has a silicon covering. Your pan has no covering. There is a clear picture of your pan in the One Pot Pizza Pasta Bake recipe. Second picture from the last. Sorry to nitpick. But I would like to buy the “exact pan.”


Walter, it’s been a few years so unfortunately, I cannot find the “exact” pan at this time.


Hi Chung Ah! Thanks for posting this delicious recipe. I too was skeptical about the one pot, but now I’m a believer.


I changed it up to a bit more cajun flavors and added bell peppers. It was quick, delicious, and will be a do over at our house.


Cheers,


Deb TL


This would make a perfect quick-and-easy recipe for when I want something homey and tasty but without too much prep. All of these ingredients are so accessible — I actually have all of them in my fridge/pantry right now! Can’t wait to make, and maybe add some wilted spinach in there too!


Any recommendations for lactose intolerant people??


Unfortunately, without further recipe testing, I cannot answer with certainty. As always, please use your best judgment.


One more rave for this redonkulosly yummy meal that i just made…my super picky bf slurped it up in seconds and wanted more. The ingredients are all things I always have on hand and as a member of the no-dishwasher club, this is heaven sent.


Thank you so much, am so happy I found your blog and cannot wait to make more of your recipes.


I tried this as a way to use up leftover smoked sausage my dad makes. As I was making it I was skeptical, questioned the pepper jack cheese & almost used cheddar but ultimately an expiring block of pepper jack made me stick to the recipe. First few bites I was feeling like maybe it’s was a bad pintresf find… The wham! Perfect blend of heat with the cheese, pasta & tomatoes were an awesome balance, I ended up having thirds!! Even my picky husband had seconds, and my super health conscience teenage son who didn’t want much because ‘too much fat’ had seconds! Will definitely be making again only adding more sausage and maybe some red pepper. I never comment on these recipes but just had to tell you how amazing it was!! Thank you!


I made this with fire roasted tomatoes with chiles, which come in the smaller can, and still to much liquid at the end. So, add much as I hated to lose the flavor, I drained off the liquid and was somehow inspired to add about 1/4 cup sour cream and some half and half. Then I used cheddar cheese because it was all I had on hand. OMG……sooo good! I’m sure the original was also awesome, but I loved where the inspiration took me and I had to share.


I make this often and LOVE it. The only changes I make are:


– I don’t oil. The sausage produces enough.


– I double the garlic (I do that for every recipe because I love garlic)


– I add 2 habaneros and crushed red pepper because I love spicy


– After slicing the sausage, I cut them in half to make half moons.


– I top with scallions at the end because I love scallions


– I use whatever pasta I want


– I double the cheese and use cheddar sometimes.


So versatile and so easy! This is my favorite site by far. I tell everyone about this site!


What can I use for a substitute for the chicken broth?


Water can be substituted.


Another delicious recipe from you, Chung-ah! I love how quickly it comes together too. I used andouille chicken sausage and cheddar cheese and my husband and I both really enjoyed it. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s leftovers!


This incredibly cheesy pasta dish easily comes together in less than 30 minutes in one skillet – even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan!


“One pot” pasta dishes are the best. They’re so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the sink. That’s it. And if you’re anything like me, having less dirty dishes is always welcomed in my house.


Now this pasta dish is definitely one of those one pot wonders. It’s a simple sauté of smoked andouille sausage, and with a little bit of diced tomatoes, chicken broth and milk, the pasta gets cooked right in the skillet!


I was honestly a little bit skeptical about this but it really works, and the pasta soaks up all the liquid so don’t worry about having a soggy mess. The texture is absolutely perfect and with a little bit of cheese to top it off, you’ll have this cheesy, comforting pasta dish on your dinner table in less than 30 minutes!


Original article and pictures take http://damndelicious.net/2013/12/09/one-pot-andouille-sausage-skillet-pasta site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий